Wednesday, January 14, 2009

cant get my remote for my wii to work


cant get my remote for my wii to work!!?
i just bought my sister a wii for new years and we were trying to set it up we did everything we connected everything and we turned it on and it said press A. so we pressed it and then is said please select a language then the screen came up that said englidh frence and spanish. its not letting us select it what can we do to make it go past that screen! please help me or else my new years will be :(!! thanx in advance!!
Nintendo Wii - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
make sure the batteries are fresh also try re-syncing your remote. that means press the red button by the sd card slot on the wii and the red button in the battery area on the remote at the same time.