Wednesday, January 21, 2009

i need to locate my labors brother in Paris France


i need to locate my labors brother in Paris France?
To make a long story short i met this person he was a car sales person a very nice guy he sold me my truck and my father too well some months later he called me asking for help so the nice huy i am i tried to help him he is from algeria , we i gave him a job then he lost his place to live so i let him live in a tuff shed at my office i tried to get him on his feet bought him a car little did i know he had a drinking problem , but he is a good person thats what make this so hard well kicked him out of the shed and my office fired him but still making sure he has food no cash he is at his ends i am trying to fink his bother in france he has a sister also i know they can help him he doesnt want to go home for nothing so my last resort is to have him deported his visa expired 1 year ago but i would like to contact his bother to let him know his family member will die if he doesnt get help and he should go home family can only help him now can anyone help me trid search engines frence yellow pages nothing works heres the info his bothers name is mohammed lakabi there christian with Muslim names his bear bear name is matsipsa lakabi his sisters name is maleka you will have to use Mohamed lakabi all i know he lives in France and he is from tamisiz Algeria if you can help e me at leopicollo@yahoo.com oh my labors name is ahcene lakabi bear bear name is massinisso lakabi thanks
Paris - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
say my friend, I think you need to check Federal Law. You seem to be harboring a criminal. If his visa ran out, and you know it, he need to be turned in to immegration or you may find yourself in hot water with the Feds