Thursday, April 1, 2010

Did everyone at your work enjoy Paris' perp walk, too


Did everyone at your work enjoy Paris' perp walk, too?
At my office, people were getting calls and texts, calling and texting others around the city, and cheering as we watched the footage on the big screen in the conference room. (Yes, we had to go turn on CNN and see for ourselves. We couldn't wait to get home!) Were you cheering as Paris Hilton screamed, cried, and got handcuffed, too? Was there *any* productivity in your workplace afterwards? Just wondering. :-)
Polls & Surveys - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes. My employees were happy to see her in jail. I think overall that she could have avoided all this stuff and by now learned her lesson. Rob
2 :
its was sooooooooooooooooooooo good.... wasn't it???......
3 :
I liked her walk into the police car more
4 :
It was awesome. Now, if the same thing had only happened to O.J........
5 :
i think productivity came to a halt across America. My neighbor said all the Internet activity affected the email system at their work.
6 :
no,Im not old enough for a job,and might I add what rude comments you are makeing she does not deserve this,Krama will get you and the judge back I hope it comes soon to!
7 :
is it an office filled with children? do you actually work somewhere that employs adults? grow up! who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8 :
yes
9 :
No, most the people I hang with have a life...Sorry