Tuesday, April 21, 2009

will an american tmobile sidekick work in paris


will an american tmobile sidekick work in paris?
i will be vacationing in paris and i was wondering of the data service would work in paris because i can use it for the translator because i know basic french to get me by but not enough.
Cell Phones & Plans - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes it will most likely find a tower to roam off of while in paris but speak with your carrier and see if they offer any international roaming packages
2 :
It will work but your bill with be HUGE NOT WORTH IT a simple phone call is uber expensive.
3 :
speak to t-mobile b4 you go most likely they will have a package for worldwide. most cell phone companys do.
4 :
yes, but it will be rediculously expensive, get roaming minutes, or get a card, or talk to t-mobile. hopee this helpss.
5 :
I am from Belgium, I come regulary in France and in Spain . In both countries I use the provider "Orange". The first time you use them have to give your region where you are and they do the rest. I'm using NOKIA N95 8GB. I start the internet, browser and everything goes like i'm in Belgium. No problem at all. I can do the windowslive, the google, the yahoo everything as home. When you inform maiby ask for "Orange" they do nice job. The costs almost the same as in my homecountry.