Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm off to Paris to work for a couple of days in the week-Will I tell PLG my bluenose friends are missing him


I'm off to Paris to work for a couple of days in the week-Will I tell PLG my bluenose friends are missing him?
Know what - I reckon he would have eventually got it right at Ibrox-seriously!!
Scottish Football (Soccer) - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
funnily enough, so do I.
2 :
he would have. if we gave him a season, but we old firm fans want results - and want them now. celtic fans are the same - look at the number of managers they had throughout nine in a row.
3 :
Ask if he is enjoying relegation battles in France with psg
4 :
aye tell him we're upto 108 trophys noo...
5 :
of course he would,thank god they god rid of him.
6 :
naw, tell him al gie um a tenner if he kicks yer baws fur me
7 :
Tell him that Walter is back, for another 9 in a row.