Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How can I find a family to rent a room from while living in Paris


How can I find a family to rent a room from while living in Paris?
I would like to go to work in Paris when I'm done with pastry school. Does anyone know how I can go about finding a family to live with and rent a room. Craig's List has gotten a little scary.
Other - Europe - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You are right about Craigslist - all I see now is how many different scams are being operated on there and so many people falling foul of them. Also to be honest, Craiglist just isn't used in Europe by the vast majority. I only ever heard of it after seeing it on Yahoo Answers! Anyway re your direct question - I saw it wasn't answered, and although I can't help specifically, I would advise you to place it again in the section specifically for France. There are a lot of regular's answering there and they give really good answers for France and Paris specific questions. When you enter the question again, make sure to check the category it is placed in (below when placing a question), so instead of > Travel > Europe (Continental) > Other - Europe Make sure you place it in > Travel > France > Paris Good luck to you :0)